Thank you for your interest in serving the public as part of our team. Working at the WEDCO District Health Department is about making a difference. You’ll discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism and mutual respect and most importantly, a life-changing career.
WEDCO accepts applications for employment upon the advertisement of a job vacancy. Vacancies include the job requirements and duties. Application must be made to the Human Resources Office by the required deadline date. Registered Nursing and Home Health Aide positions are an open register and applications are accepted on a continual basis without advertised vacancies. Health Department employees are governed by the Local Health Merit System Personnel Regulations. Job application must be made through the WEDCO Human Resources Office. Eligibility for applicants will be determined by the Local Health Merit System in accordance with state regulations. The regulations may be viewed at http://chfs.ky.gov/dph/lhdmeritregs.htm
- Nurse Supervisor – TQM- HOME HEALTH – Grade 22 –Salary Range $23.56-$30.07
- Nurse Supervisor I - HOME HEALTH - Grade 22 - Starting Salary is $23.56-$30.07
- Support Services Supervisor – Grade 15- Starting Salary $12.15 - $15.17
*****Applications and full listing of qualifications may be obtained at WEDCOhealth.org or the WEDCO District Health Department, 302 Oddville Ave, Cynthiana, Kentucky, 41031.. For additional information, contact Shyla Bourne, at 859-234-8750. EOE
Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants and employees in this classification may be required to submit to a drug screening test and background check.
OPEN REGISTER CLASSIFICATIONS
Applications are accepted on an on-going basis for the following positions and utilized as positions become vacant. All other positions must have an advertised vacancy to accept applications.
- Home Health Aide
- Local Health Nurse I- Home Health
- Local Health Nurse I - Clinic
- Nurse Supervisor I - HOME HEALTH - Grade 22 - Starting Salary is $23.56
- Senior Support Service Associate - HOME HEALTH - Grade 10 - Starting Salary is $10.10
View Application Form and Information, Click Here